UK delivery: 2-3 working days for orders placed before 10am. Orders placed after 10am will be despatched the following working day.
Shipping rates for orders placed from a UK address are £4.95 if the order is under £70 and FREE for all orders over £70.
All orders are shipped directly from the UK and can take up to 10 working days to arrive in the countries listed below.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
If your country isn’t listed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchange
All items purchased from shellbayco.com can be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund or an exchange in their original, unused condition.
Before returning your purchase, please contact us via email with the subject "RETURN [order-number]" at email@example.com and we will be happy to deal with your request as soon as possible.
This warranty is provided by Shell Bay Co. and applies to all beach umbrellas purchased on our website and from our authorised retailers. We take pride in the quality and durability of our products and guarantee their performance under normal use. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of this warranty.
With intensive usage of the products outdoors i.e. seaside, extra care needs to be taken to ensure the materials and components are kept clean of any build-up of salt. Users must properly maintain fabrics for the warranty to be effective.
We reserve the right to determine whether the fault is a manufacturing defect or not.
2. The warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
3. The warranty covers the replacement or repair of the beach umbrella, at our discretion, if it is found to be defective during the warranty period.
1. This warranty does not cover damages caused by improper use, abuse, negligence, accidents, or any modifications made to the beach umbrellas.
2. The warranty does not cover damages resulting from exposure to extreme weather conditions, including but not limited to strong winds, storms, or excessive sun exposure.
3. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, including fading, discoloration, or deterioration of materials due to regular use including scratches, scuffs, or dents that do not affect the functionality of the beach umbrella.
4. This warranty does not cover any changes to the timber pole as it's a natural material that can be affected by exposure to moisture, and the appearance may change over time. Any changes in the visual appearance of the wood directly linked to aging are not covered by warranty.
1. To make a claim under this warranty, the original purchaser must provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, along with a detailed description and photographic evidence of the defect.
Limitation of Liability:
1. In no event shall Shell Bay Co. be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the beach umbrella, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Our liability under this warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the defective beach umbrella as outlined in this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and by using the premium beach umbrella, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this warranty and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Shell Bay Co.
Care & Cleaning
Care & Cleaning
Shell Bay Co. Umbrellas & Accessories (please scroll down for baskets and beach bags)
How to clean your Beach Umbrella
We would love you to enjoy your Shell Bay Co. Beach Umbrella for many years to come, therefore, we recommend taking a special care of your beautiful shade. The longevity of your umbrella is in your hands, and you can easily extend it by following our simple care and cleaning instructions and recommendations.
- Our premium umbrellas are made to last, and the only way of keeping them in a perfect shape is by cleaning them appropriately after each use and storing them in their protective carrier bag.
- After a long day at the beach, please remove all the remaining sand off your umbrella. If you see any sand trapped in the hinge, use a small brush to remove it properly before putting your umbrella back in the carrier bag.
- We recommend removing any signs of sand and sea salt visible on the canvas fabric as well before putting away the umbrella for a longer period of time.
- Wipe the wooden pole and its sand screw with a soft, damp cloth using warm, soapy water; then allow it to dry throughout before storing it in the barrier bag, indoors in a dry and shaded environment.
- While our beach umbrellas are designed to withstand sun exposure, we acknowledge that prolonged exposure to intense sunlight can cause some fading over time. To minimise fading caused by sun exposure, we recommend taking certain precautions. When not in use, we suggest storing the beach umbrellas in a shaded area or using a protective cover. Additionally, avoiding prolonged exposure to direct sunlight during peak hours when not in use, as it can help extend the lifespan of the umbrellas. Store your umbrella in the carrier bag away from the windows and direct sunlight, as natural colour fading is not covered by the product warranty.
- If you see a recent mark on the carrier bag or the canopy, we recommend a spot clean with a damp cloth, sponge or a soft brush, depending on the mark. Use warm, soapy water on the canvas avoiding any strong chemicals.
- Your umbrella should never be stored away wet to avoid any mould appearing over time on the canvas.
Shopper Baskets & Beach Bags
- If you’re cleaning a recent mark, a simple wipe clean with hot water and soap will do the trick. For most of our shopper baskets, a wipe clean is the only suitable method of cleaning.
- If you have a stain on your cotton beach bag, the easiest way to clean it is just with a spot clean. If you have a stain removing spray, just follow the directions on the bottle. If not, no problem, a great alternative will be a baking soda mixed with a tiny bit of warm water to create a paste which you can apply, leave for a short while and scrub off. Otherwise, a spot clean method using a warm cloth or a sponge will be our recommended option.